Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Find answers to the most commonly asked questions about our crypto exchange platform and our service.
If you can't find the answer to your question. Please contact our support team.
1) Is it possible to pay with credit card?
Yes, we support credit card.
2) Is it possible to pay with wire transfer?
Yes, we support wire transfer.
3) Which cryptocurrencies are available?
As for now we support Bitcoin and Ethereum only.
4) How is exchange rate determined?
The rate is an average rate of the exchanges and miners we are working with,
in order to provide the best and most accurate buy/sell rates.
5) When is the exchange rate determined?
The rate is determined once we receive the money and handle the order.
6) What is the exchange fee?
The exchange fee is 10.5% including VAT.
7) Is it possible to receive the crypto right after the payment?
Not for now.
8) How long should I wait for the crypto arrives my wallet?
Up to 5 days.
9) Why does it take 5 days?
The market is in great straits, the banks are asking for details about each transfer.
It takes time to withdraw the money from the stock exchanges.
10) Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before the payment. After paying for the order there is no option to cancel the order.
11) Can I buy crypto without uploading my ID?
You must upload your verification documents in order to buy crypto.
12) Why should I sign the KYC (Know Your Customer) document?
The law requires a KYC document when buying a certain amount, we are strict and asking for KYC in every purchase.
13) Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before we capture your payment. In order to do so, you must contact our support and cancel it before we deliver the product.